A PHP script with a fully automated google search results scraping/parsing functionality, complete with proxy support.
View Live Demo 2 - Domain only Finder
Recommended for developers with at least a basic knowledge of PHP (if you know what an associative array is, and how to call a function, you satisfy this criteria. If not, head over to W3Schools for a free crash course)
Why should I buy it? Just Read on!
How is it different from the Google’s Web Search API (commonly known as the AJAX Search API, now deprecated) and the Google Custom Search API ?
Google’s AJAX Web Search API is now deprecated, and no longer works properly. Read more here
- The new replacement Google Custom Search API limits you to 100 queries per day and is too expensive after this, costing you $50 per 10,000 queries. Rad more here.
This script costs you only $20 for unlimited queries, for lifetime. You can recover it’s cost in a single day depending upon your usage.
- The Google’s AJAX API limits the maximum number of results to 64.
With true Google Search API, you can get a maximum of 1000 results per keyword.
- The AJAX api doesn’t return the results as they are shown to people searching on google manually. It changes the order and even the complete set of results. Google apparantly has a different index for the AJAX calls.
With our script, you’ll get results in exactly the same order and exactly as they are shown to manual searches, with the added benefit of controlling how many results you want, starting from what page and so on.
This feature get’s our script its name, true Google Search.
- The AJAX api works with AJAX, that is it fetches the results client side, which makes it tough for your application to analyse them properly or record in your database on the server.
This script works completely server side, not letting your visitors even know about it (if you wish so). This makes the result fetching a lot faster and easier to log and process.
- This script also tells the total number of results that google could match for the query (the value 123000 in the commonly seen message, About 123,000 results). Though google limits the maximum number of results a user (or in fact, this script) can see to 1000, it let’s you know the total number of results it actually has.
- It gives your application results in a easiest to process multidimensional array, requiring no effort from your side to actually access the information parsed.
- Our script Perfect for SERP checking, keyword research, competition analysis, backlink monitoring and much more.
- This script returns google search results as they would actually show up when the search is executed manually in a browser.
- The returned results include title, url and description as shown in the search results.
- This script can return upto 1000 results, which happens to be the maximum that google provides for a keyword. It also supports search results from a local google site
(for eg. google.co.uk, google.co.in, etc.)
- For production site usage, it supports proxy to prevent server’s IP address from getting blocked by google
(which happens only if queries are too frequent and/or in high volume. This block is temporary in all cases)
- Returns the number of results available with google, the number of results it could scrape/parse
and the results in a neat array with url, title and description.
- Also informs if the IP address has been blocked/banned by google due to excessive querying.
- Search Engine Ranking Position Checker
- Backlinks counter
- Keyword research
- Website competition analysis
- Indexed pages counter
- Related links fetcher
- Automated content generation
- Your own search engine
- Automated, scheduled ranking checks
Included in the Package
- Example application implementing the API
- A domain name only searcher – Returns the domains of web pages which show up for a search.
- Extras: Real IP finder, IP:Port proxy tester
Minimum Server Requirements
- PHP 4 or higher
- CURL extension
- fsockopen() enabled (Not critical for functioning, but helpful for checking proxies)