Do you want to join a team of people on The Technofreak, who impart technology knowledge to thousands of our readers? Or do you want to get noticed by thousands of people who read us everyday by writing a guest post?
What Benefits do You get by writing Guest Posts?
The Technofreak is a very popular blog, with a big social media following and many readers.
- Your guest post will be visibly to all these readers. In addition to that, you get more exposure in the form of back links to your own blog.
- We allow up to two back links of your choice to external pages in the author bio.
You can include required back links to other external services like Wikipedia, Google, etc. in the post content to support the article.
- The target website(s) of any and all links in the post should not violate any of the Google’s Webmaster guidelines.
- The Technofreak is a Google PR3 website as of now and we expect a PR5 on next update by Google.
We’re ranked very high among services that track websites (For instance, check our current Alexa rankings).
All in all the exposure you will get by writing a post for us will definitely be beneficial to you.
How can I submit my Guest Post?
You can use this form to submit any guest post(s). If you’re finding any difficulties with this form, you can directly send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
While sending an email make sure to add the guest post as an attachment (we recommend that you zip/rar it) along with other requisites (images, PSD’s, etc).
What Kind/Type of Posts we Expect, what are our conditions?
We expect well written posts related to technology, programming, graphics designing or gadgets from guest writers. It is implied that you accept these conditions before submitting any guest post.
- The posts that you send to us have to be unique and should not have been posted anywhere on the Internet previously.
When we review the posts received by guest writers, we run some background checks to see if the post is unique.
- The author should take care of all copyright/ownership issues with the content before submitting it. We won’t be held responsible for any such issues later on. The ownership of the post and it’s content is automatically and exclusively transferred to us, TheTechnofreak upon submission.
- The post content should not be published anywhere else without our consent after a submission has been made and certainly not after we have published it.
- If we find that the post content in part or full has already been used somewhere else we will intimate the guest authors about the same and not publish the post if it is not corrected properly.
- If the post is completely unrelated to our website’s theme (i.e. technology), we will not publish the post.
- We reserve all rights to edit the article in case it’s needed. Though we won’t be doing it too heavily, or if the post is nicely written.
Additional things we will require to send to us?
In addition to the guest post please include all the images used in the post as attachments (preferably zipped). We host all images on our own servers and don’t allow hot-linking of images to other domains.
How Long will it take for the Guest Post to be Published on the site?
All in all we usually take around a couple of days to publish a post once we receive it. If we find problems with any guest posts we send out an email to the author to let them know about it. We also send out an email to the author to let them know when a guest post has been published.
Some Additional Guidelines
Recommendations in addition to the guidelines listed here:
- Make sure the information included or claims made in the post content are true to your knowledge.
- Don’t include H1 or H2 tags or excessively brightly colored font, irritating flash/animations in your post to ensure speedy publishing and approval (So that we don’t have to edit your post for long). Make your posts look more professional and mature. Custom CSS is less likely to retain after editing.
Cleaned up HTML code is preferred (Use the fee service ‘tidy’ for it)
- Avoid spelling and grammar mistakes and try to use a simple accent that can be easily understood by the section of readers who are not very proficient in English.
- Don’t try to use images wider than 500-550 pixels as they will be truncated beyond a limit.
- Try to get in tough with the commentators on your post. We’ll approve any non-spam comments and advice you to subscribe the rss feed of the comments.
- Your post should not be self/client promotional. If you’re submitting a review of some sort or service/product, it should be an unbiased one. (For example, if you’re writing a comparison of antivirus programs, don’t try to include your own made or your clients software at the top in it).
- If you want free advertisements, you will not get them posted as an article here. We do accept Sponsored posts, whose details and pricing can be found here.
If you want such a service please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at the above email address.